This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Rejoin IET

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Rejoin IET. What is the procedure? My last IET membership payment was in May 2015.
Parents
  • I think it is unusual for there to be no response when somebody is trying to give the IET money. They have always been prompt with contacting me when I owe them money.

However if you want somebody to phone them in order to chase your emails then I am willing to volunteer, but unfortunately (at least for you - fortunately for me) I am about to go on holiday, so perhaps if nothing has happened by the end of the month you can post a message for me to follow up.

Alasdair
  • I think it is unusual for there to be no response when somebody is trying to give the IET money. They have always been prompt with contacting me when I owe them money.

However if you want somebody to phone them in order to chase your emails then I am willing to volunteer, but unfortunately (at least for you - fortunately for me) I am about to go on holiday, so perhaps if nothing has happened by the end of the month you can post a message for me to follow up.

Alasdair
Children
No Data