This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Rejoin IET

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Rejoin IET. What is the procedure? My last IET membership payment was in May 2015.
Parents
  • Hi Cheong Tsoi‍ 

Please accept my apologies on behalf of my colleagues in the IET's Membership Services team if you have not yet received a reply to your email to them. 

Unfortunately I'm not a member of that team but I have brought their attention to this post in our forum and asked for one of the team to respond both publicly here and also to your email.

As before though, you may prefer to speak directly to our local team in Hong Kong if you have any questions on membership as they can also advise you.  

• Hi Cheong Tsoi‍ 

Please accept my apologies on behalf of my colleagues in the IET's Membership Services team if you have not yet received a reply to your email to them. 

Unfortunately I'm not a member of that team but I have brought their attention to this post in our forum and asked for one of the team to respond both publicly here and also to your email.

As before though, you may prefer to speak directly to our local team in Hong Kong if you have any questions on membership as they can also advise you.  

Children
No Data