This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Rejoin IET

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Rejoin IET. What is the procedure? My last IET membership payment was in May 2015.
Parents
  • Hi Cheong Tsoi‍ 

As before, I'm not a member of the membership services team so I'm not confident in being able to provide you with a correct answer. ?

I understand from my colleagues in Membership Services that they have indeed replied to your emails but are now awaiting your responses to their queries? 

Could you please reply to their latest email requesting your current telephone number so one of the team can call you and speak to you directly regarding your application to rejoin the IET.

• Hi Cheong Tsoi‍ 

As before, I'm not a member of the membership services team so I'm not confident in being able to provide you with a correct answer. ?

I understand from my colleagues in Membership Services that they have indeed replied to your emails but are now awaiting your responses to their queries? 

Could you please reply to their latest email requesting your current telephone number so one of the team can call you and speak to you directly regarding your application to rejoin the IET.

Children
No Data