This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Transcripts

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Good evening. 

Before to write this topic, I passed through the forum but I did not find what I am looking for. 

I'm working on my Ceng application and I know I have to provide education certificate and transcripts.

I would like to know:

1 - what are transcripts exactly?

2 - My education certificate has to be official translate, in case it is not in English?

Thank you for your help.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    You should ask your [university|college] department for a detailed transcript of your academic achievements relating to your [degree|diploma|certificate] on official headed letter, with name of [university|college] and contact details.

Subjects and grades should be listed; and lastly signed by your head of dept. with the official [university|college] stamp.

Ask for two original signed letters, in case you lose one in transit - if you are asked to send an original.

Hope that helps.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    You should ask your [university|college] department for a detailed transcript of your academic achievements relating to your [degree|diploma|certificate] on official headed letter, with name of [university|college] and contact details.

Subjects and grades should be listed; and lastly signed by your head of dept. with the official [university|college] stamp.

Ask for two original signed letters, in case you lose one in transit - if you are asked to send an original.

Hope that helps.
Children
No Data