This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Should I retire?

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
I was a graduate in HD in 1992 and a BEng in 1995. I also got an MBA in 2004. I have been working in the engineering industry since 1992 and with 26+ years of experience. Should I retire now or in 5 to 10 years? What do you think?
Parents
  • Most of us just work until we are asked to retire. The self employed will have to fire themselves to quit. It is very good if you can make a good decision to retire earlier than the normal people. It will be more wonderful if you have some other plans to spend the rest of your life the way you want it to be. Your intention to let the younger people to take over your post is noble indeed.

• Most of us just work until we are asked to retire. The self employed will have to fire themselves to quit. It is very good if you can make a good decision to retire earlier than the normal people. It will be more wonderful if you have some other plans to spend the rest of your life the way you want it to be. Your intention to let the younger people to take over your post is noble indeed.

Children
No Data