This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

EN60204-1 Cable Calc software

Hi,

A question for any machine builders on here working from the Electrical Safety of Machines standard EN60204-1 (or anyone in the know for that matter) ... is there an equivalent software application similar to Amtech (Trimble) that is appropriate to use for cable calculations and reports?

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Sorry, I know nothing about the Amtech software what so ever, I've never used it.

As I said, I am talking to another vendor about how/if their software can meet the requirements.

At the moment, I would work from first principles from the standard, as until I am sure that the software will give me the right answers, I'll not use it.

I do know that others do use Amtech, whether it gives the correct results I do not know, and cannot say.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Sorry, I know nothing about the Amtech software what so ever, I've never used it.

As I said, I am talking to another vendor about how/if their software can meet the requirements.

At the moment, I would work from first principles from the standard, as until I am sure that the software will give me the right answers, I'll not use it.

I do know that others do use Amtech, whether it gives the correct results I do not know, and cannot say.
Children
No Data