This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

The Professional Status of CISCO "Engineers" and the IET.

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
The IET is a Scam-according to the CISCO "Engineers"!..
https://etherealmind.com/iet-cisco-engineers/
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Dear Roy,

The post I was pointing out was not that one but what this CISCO Engineer was ranting about the IET Professional Qualifications:

:

David says

28th October 2011 at 20:05 +0000

"IET is basically a scam mad up of volinteers who give their

time to the IET charity. YES IET is a charity..

If I pay a fee to IET The Institution of Engineers and Technology they

will accredit my cat as an Engineer. This DOES NOT mean my cat is an Engineer

and my cat can not hold a job or be employed but in eyes of IET my cat will be Engineer.

The IET recognises everything and everyone as a “Professional” as

long as membership is paid and the ongoing yearly fees.

IET is a money making charity scam and with decline of Manufacturing in UK I can scrape

the mud from my shoe and they will welcome as a member and will call it an engineer. "

And this is highly offensive for a highly renowned British Professional Engineering Institution.like the IET!

You can object that it is only a personal (wrong) view but I know that this is only one of many others-even now !

The IET should make any efforts to safeguard its Public image!

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Dear Roy,

The post I was pointing out was not that one but what this CISCO Engineer was ranting about the IET Professional Qualifications:

:

David says

28th October 2011 at 20:05 +0000

"IET is basically a scam mad up of volinteers who give their

time to the IET charity. YES IET is a charity..

If I pay a fee to IET The Institution of Engineers and Technology they

will accredit my cat as an Engineer. This DOES NOT mean my cat is an Engineer

and my cat can not hold a job or be employed but in eyes of IET my cat will be Engineer.

The IET recognises everything and everyone as a “Professional” as

long as membership is paid and the ongoing yearly fees.

IET is a money making charity scam and with decline of Manufacturing in UK I can scrape

the mud from my shoe and they will welcome as a member and will call it an engineer. "

And this is highly offensive for a highly renowned British Professional Engineering Institution.like the IET!

You can object that it is only a personal (wrong) view but I know that this is only one of many others-even now !

The IET should make any efforts to safeguard its Public image!

Children
No Data