This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

The Professional Status of CISCO "Engineers" and the IET.

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
The IET is a Scam-according to the CISCO "Engineers"!..
https://etherealmind.com/iet-cisco-engineers/
Parents
  • I can seek to understand and respect any reasonable compliant or grievance that someone might have with the IET.  As I have said before, everyone who wishes to express their professionalism through IET membership , will if they try hard enough find something to criticise or disagree with.  By definition professionals have expertise, ideas and opinions. Among other things, The IET enables them to promote those ideas and engage in rational debate with others.  If someone chooses to throw abuse instead, then it says more about them than the IET. Perhaps this person has a particularly high opinion of their cat? ?    

• I can seek to understand and respect any reasonable compliant or grievance that someone might have with the IET.  As I have said before, everyone who wishes to express their professionalism through IET membership , will if they try hard enough find something to criticise or disagree with.  By definition professionals have expertise, ideas and opinions. Among other things, The IET enables them to promote those ideas and engage in rational debate with others.  If someone chooses to throw abuse instead, then it says more about them than the IET. Perhaps this person has a particularly high opinion of their cat? ?    

Children
No Data