This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

SNIPF - Ingénieurs Professionnels de France-Vers la reconnaissance d’une « Certification Ingénieur » en Europe.

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
La SNIPF, propose la « Certification Ingénieur » au travers de son organisme de certification (Norme ISO 17024) La SNIPF existe depuis 1936 et son expérience au regard de la « Certification Ingénieur » est indiscutable.

La validation des compétences acquises tout au long de la vie professionnelle d’un individu est inéluctable. La certification est l’outil qui permet cette reconnaissance.

https://www.snipf.org/evenements/evenement/163-reunion-pleniere-au-siege-du-cni-a-rome
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    TU Delft is really good university.

Boasting strategic partnerships with industry, governments, trade associations, and numerous universities in the Netherlands and worldwide, teaching at TU Delft is focused around providing students with technological training, analytical skills and critical thinking in world-class facilities.

I took some classes there by DL. Also good source of CPD to maintain my CEng registration with EC UK.

1d2b57ee7eeec62e8f65522c04a490e5-huge-tu-delft.jpg

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    TU Delft is really good university.

Boasting strategic partnerships with industry, governments, trade associations, and numerous universities in the Netherlands and worldwide, teaching at TU Delft is focused around providing students with technological training, analytical skills and critical thinking in world-class facilities.

I took some classes there by DL. Also good source of CPD to maintain my CEng registration with EC UK.

1d2b57ee7eeec62e8f65522c04a490e5-huge-tu-delft.jpg

Children
No Data