This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

FIET

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
I was AMIEE in 1995, and a CEng MIEE in 2002. I have a HND in 1992, a BEng in 1995, and an MBA in 2004. I have 26+ years of engineering experience. Am I qualified to apply for FIET. I am only a manager in a small company. I do not held senior post such as director or general manager. What do you think? Any views are welcome?
Parents
  • As Alasdair suggests, its difficult to say. My recommendation would be to view the criteria, download and complete the form and see how well you can evidence your experience. The form is not onerous and you only have to complete two of the criteria (max 300 words each I think). When I made my application for Fellowship, I completed several criteria and then selected the two that I felt met the criteria the strongest and most complete. I also sought the advice of a Fellowship Adviser before committing my final application.
  • As Alasdair suggests, its difficult to say. My recommendation would be to view the criteria, download and complete the form and see how well you can evidence your experience. The form is not onerous and you only have to complete two of the criteria (max 300 words each I think). When I made my application for Fellowship, I completed several criteria and then selected the two that I felt met the criteria the strongest and most complete. I also sought the advice of a Fellowship Adviser before committing my final application.
Children
No Data