This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

London Electric Vehicle Chargers Proposal.

How many?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-7150191/London-need-50-000-public-electric-car-chargers-2025.html

Z.
Parents
  • Wally, the science you may find interesting to look for is that which shows that the CO2 level in the atmosphere actually causes warming. Lord Christopher Monckton has been very involved in this, and you may like to watch him on you tube. In fact the data shows that temperature [i]leads[/i] CO2 level, which is not the correct cause / effect relationship. You will need to look at some statistical data analysis, but it is not difficult.

• Wally, the science you may find interesting to look for is that which shows that the CO2 level in the atmosphere actually causes warming. Lord Christopher Monckton has been very involved in this, and you may like to watch him on you tube. In fact the data shows that temperature [i]leads[/i] CO2 level, which is not the correct cause / effect relationship. You will need to look at some statistical data analysis, but it is not difficult.

Children
No Data