This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

The Weekend Quiz. 06-July 2019.

What do these clues/events/people have in common?

1. It's not for adults it's for the Children.

2. Ultimate tram ride.

3. W.C's last appearance.

4. It's not today's world.

5. 7/7.

Z.

Parents
  • Interesting, I'd always misremembered that two events happened on that day, but no: the point was that the US event I'm thinking of happened on 22nd but was still dominating the UK news when the UK event I'm thinking of happened (or, more precisely, started) at 5:15 on the 23rd.

Unlike the two events which happened on September 22nd 1955 which definitely happened on the same day - in fact one of which happened because of the other (it has now been admitted after many years of denial).

Cheers,

Andy

• Interesting, I'd always misremembered that two events happened on that day, but no: the point was that the US event I'm thinking of happened on 22nd but was still dominating the UK news when the UK event I'm thinking of happened (or, more precisely, started) at 5:15 on the 23rd.

Unlike the two events which happened on September 22nd 1955 which definitely happened on the same day - in fact one of which happened because of the other (it has now been admitted after many years of denial).

Cheers,

Andy

Children
No Data