This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Batman Train??

I was out for a walk last night and coming up alongside the railway line when all of a sudden two huge blue searchlights appeared in the sky followed by a train? It was really foggy and misty so the light was scattered and made quite a spectacle!

I've never seen it before. What was it and what was it doing? Can any of our Railway engineers enlighten me?

I did whip out my phone and try to take a picture but it was very dark and my camera wouldn't focus properly. Below is a rather fuzzy and out of focus image that I did manage to get though:

c97f37fb270b42fd2205c2b0a30fe439-huge-batmantrain.jpg

I did wonder if it was Batman taking the 20:35 out of KGX.... ? ?
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Ohhh - I read batman train and thought "Here we go, Lisa's gonna be doing everything from House to Trance" and rushed off to dust down the whistles, dust masks and cyalume light sticks.

I got back to find it's just scanning track 'n stuff

OMS

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Ohhh - I read batman train and thought "Here we go, Lisa's gonna be doing everything from House to Trance" and rushed off to dust down the whistles, dust masks and cyalume light sticks.

I got back to find it's just scanning track 'n stuff

OMS

Children
No Data