This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Batman Train??

I was out for a walk last night and coming up alongside the railway line when all of a sudden two huge blue searchlights appeared in the sky followed by a train? It was really foggy and misty so the light was scattered and made quite a spectacle!

I've never seen it before. What was it and what was it doing? Can any of our Railway engineers enlighten me?

I did whip out my phone and try to take a picture but it was very dark and my camera wouldn't focus properly. Below is a rather fuzzy and out of focus image that I did manage to get though:

c97f37fb270b42fd2205c2b0a30fe439-huge-batmantrain.jpg

I did wonder if it was Batman taking the 20:35 out of KGX.... ? ?
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I thought the moderators guidelines say something like "Walk Softly - Carry a big stick" and "Don't do as I do - do as I bloody tell you"

Anyhows - I'm sure you used to cut quite a dash mincing around Pasha's and Hed Kandi HQ back in the day ?

Regards

OMS
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I thought the moderators guidelines say something like "Walk Softly - Carry a big stick" and "Don't do as I do - do as I bloody tell you"

Anyhows - I'm sure you used to cut quite a dash mincing around Pasha's and Hed Kandi HQ back in the day ?

Regards

OMS
Children
No Data