This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Alan Turing or Nikola Tesla

Just a thought, how might Alan Turing or Nikola Tesla fared in a Professional Review Interview?
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    When you're that famous for your work, you don't need to apply for CEng, and FIET. They would most likely receive honorary CEng and FIET, to go with their multiple honorary Doctorates/Fellowship awards, freedom of the city and lots more. Just ask Will.I.Am - the music [guru, producer, talent contest judge], oh and part-time technology geek.

The requirements of the UKSpec as it is, I don't think even he or she 'who works in mysterious ways', would qualify for CEng. That market has been well and truly cornered by the BSc|BEng|MEng engineers. ????

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    When you're that famous for your work, you don't need to apply for CEng, and FIET. They would most likely receive honorary CEng and FIET, to go with their multiple honorary Doctorates/Fellowship awards, freedom of the city and lots more. Just ask Will.I.Am - the music [guru, producer, talent contest judge], oh and part-time technology geek.

The requirements of the UKSpec as it is, I don't think even he or she 'who works in mysterious ways', would qualify for CEng. That market has been well and truly cornered by the BSc|BEng|MEng engineers. ????

Children
No Data