This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Alan Turing or Nikola Tesla

Just a thought, how might Alan Turing or Nikola Tesla fared in a Professional Review Interview?
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Fare enough Alasdair. I too was enjoying the debate, by playing the devil's advocate. 

However, whilst engaging in these discussions, it has occured to me, out of the blue, that wouldn't it be an irony, if one of Von Braun's (another great engineer), V1 or V2 rockets had dropped onto the house where Alan Turning was staying at, prior to him going to Bletchley Park? That would have been a bull's eye for the Germans; and a tradegy for humanity; that one great engineer had just killed another great scientist/engineer. The repercussion for the future of mankind just doesn't bear thinking about.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Fare enough Alasdair. I too was enjoying the debate, by playing the devil's advocate. 

However, whilst engaging in these discussions, it has occured to me, out of the blue, that wouldn't it be an irony, if one of Von Braun's (another great engineer), V1 or V2 rockets had dropped onto the house where Alan Turning was staying at, prior to him going to Bletchley Park? That would have been a bull's eye for the Germans; and a tradegy for humanity; that one great engineer had just killed another great scientist/engineer. The repercussion for the future of mankind just doesn't bear thinking about.
Children
No Data