This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

The Weekend Observation Quiz. X Rated.

In the old T.V. series Danger UXB in episode 10 there is an AVO meter used.

Q.1. Which model is it?

Q.2. What is the location of the old power station shown?

WARNING. There are some soppy bits and some biological scenes that may offend some viewers with a weak constitution. But the series was shown on T.V. in the late 70s so can't be too shocking.

I love Judy Geeson. What a fine actress.

Clue. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6xjle0

Good luck,

Z.

Parents
  • It's funny you should mention about fog I have noticed there does seem . to be less of it now having said that I bet we will get thig fog now. It's really surprising just how many power station there were in London  everyone knows Battersea but the rest are not so well known.  I know that Battersea also had a DC. Station as did many other placesCome to think of it I know that Weymouth used to have a power station  it generated 230/460 DC as well as AC at 50 cycles but unknown voltage  also Hastings had one I wonder how many other towns had there own stations
  • It's funny you should mention about fog I have noticed there does seem . to be less of it now having said that I bet we will get thig fog now. It's really surprising just how many power station there were in London  everyone knows Battersea but the rest are not so well known.  I know that Battersea also had a DC. Station as did many other placesCome to think of it I know that Weymouth used to have a power station  it generated 230/460 DC as well as AC at 50 cycles but unknown voltage  also Hastings had one I wonder how many other towns had there own stations
Children
No Data