This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Confessions of an Electrician...

So while we’ve not been able to log into the community (you can do so now if you didn’t already know) I’ve been keeping myself out of mischief Blush by going through some of the discussion topics on the old Wiring Regs forum and came across this one: Walking off site where some of you were sharing stories about your experiences with client's pets while on the job. 

So I thought it would be a bit of fun to ask you to share some of your funny/bizarre or just weird stories (keeping it relatively clean and protecting the privacy of others please!) from any jobs you’ve been on or done.

… And I’ll send some swag to the author of the story that gets voted the ‘Most helpful/liked’ from the community so don't forget to hit that 'Good Answer' link on any that make you chuckle! (Log in required)

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    Former Community Member

Zoomup:

I had better not join in as my post will probably be removed with no reasons given.

Z.

Will you get a grip  - you've been told they've been moved  - not deleted

If you moan anymore we'll send you over to Mumsnet

OMS

• Former Community Member
    Former Community Member

Zoomup:

I had better not join in as my post will probably be removed with no reasons given.

Z.

Will you get a grip  - you've been told they've been moved  - not deleted

If you moan anymore we'll send you over to Mumsnet

OMS

Children
No Data