This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Confessions of an Electrician...

So while we’ve not been able to log into the community (you can do so now if you didn’t already know) I’ve been keeping myself out of mischief Blush by going through some of the discussion topics on the old Wiring Regs forum and came across this one: Walking off site where some of you were sharing stories about your experiences with client's pets while on the job. 

So I thought it would be a bit of fun to ask you to share some of your funny/bizarre or just weird stories (keeping it relatively clean and protecting the privacy of others please!) from any jobs you’ve been on or done.

… And I’ll send some swag to the author of the story that gets voted the ‘Most helpful/liked’ from the community so don't forget to hit that 'Good Answer' link on any that make you chuckle! (Log in required)

Parents
  • Of course you are right the ferret would of been safe in his cage BUT just suppose he put his nose out through the bars and touched the wall or worse still if the owner had tried to lift him out then it's possible it could of been a much sadder end. Speaking of old cables my uncle once told me he went into a loft of a house that had suffered a water leak and looking into the loft after ahis eyes got accustomed to the dark he could see little flashes all over the loft turned out the cables had got wet and were flashing over in multiple places  needless to say he got down and pulled the lighting fuses pretty quick. Anyone else ever seen this??
  • Of course you are right the ferret would of been safe in his cage BUT just suppose he put his nose out through the bars and touched the wall or worse still if the owner had tried to lift him out then it's possible it could of been a much sadder end. Speaking of old cables my uncle once told me he went into a loft of a house that had suffered a water leak and looking into the loft after ahis eyes got accustomed to the dark he could see little flashes all over the loft turned out the cables had got wet and were flashing over in multiple places  needless to say he got down and pulled the lighting fuses pretty quick. Anyone else ever seen this??
Children
No Data