This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

LED Tubes

I have two 36W 1.2m Fluorescent tubes (with starters) lighting my workshop. After 8 years plus I feel that the light output is droping (It could also be my eyes getting older). I would like to replace them with LED tubes so I went to a local store for a look. They offered normal fluorescent tubes with a claimed light output of 3000ish Lumens and LED tubes with a claimed output of 1500ish Lumens. Are the LED tubes really that much dimmer or is it a measurement thing where the normal tubes are omnidirectional and the LED tubes only shine in one direction?

Can anyone recomend particular brands or systems for replacement tubes or would I be better off replacing the complete fittings? Anything else I should know?

Best regards

Roger
Parents
  • Hello Denis:

This is not an advert, but if you want to see what range of LED lights are available here in the US go to the URL www.eledlights.com

There are also links to videos showing installations. 

Peter Brooks MIET

Palm Bay Florida USA
  • Hello Denis:

This is not an advert, but if you want to see what range of LED lights are available here in the US go to the URL www.eledlights.com

There are also links to videos showing installations. 

Peter Brooks MIET

Palm Bay Florida USA
Children
No Data