This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Christmas lights swtich?

Hi all

I need some help with my Christmas tree lights... ?

Is it possible to put an in line switch in the cable between the bulbs and the transformer so you can switch the lights on an off without having to do it at the socket or pull the plug out each time?

If yes, where can I get such a switch?
Parents
  • Hello Lisa Miles,

First, I will explain the main difference between a normal (conventional) system and a smart electrical system: In normal electricity, the electrical current goes from the mains power source to the lighting through a switch (simple lighting circuit breaker), which is usually in the area illuminated by the same lighting, however. In a smart electrical system there are no switches and switches - there are controllers located on the main board, the connection is between the power source and the controller and from there to the bulb (the controller controls the lighting of the bulb) .You can also connect additional electrical installations in the apartment such as: air conditioner, electric trims etc.

The smart home controllers are connected to a central control computer (there are controllers with a computer unit built in), the homeowner has an accessible touch panel (you can also use tablet computers like an iPad for example) which is basically the control of the smart home control computer which transmits the commands to the power panel controllers that perform them .

The smart home system contains the possibility of creating scenarios for various situations that happen in everyday life. For example, as soon as you return from a busy work day, the house is "ready" for your arrival: calm lighting will come on, blinds will light up, air conditioning or heating will light and even the kettle will boil water for you. Of course, you can control the various home modes remotely with your mobile phone.

I offer you Ms Lisa Miles with you already want to do when you go all over the box and make a smart home for a small investment. Any qualified electrician can provide you with the system including work.

Once you are done, I assure you that you will bless me every day.
  • Hello Lisa Miles,

First, I will explain the main difference between a normal (conventional) system and a smart electrical system: In normal electricity, the electrical current goes from the mains power source to the lighting through a switch (simple lighting circuit breaker), which is usually in the area illuminated by the same lighting, however. In a smart electrical system there are no switches and switches - there are controllers located on the main board, the connection is between the power source and the controller and from there to the bulb (the controller controls the lighting of the bulb) .You can also connect additional electrical installations in the apartment such as: air conditioner, electric trims etc.

The smart home controllers are connected to a central control computer (there are controllers with a computer unit built in), the homeowner has an accessible touch panel (you can also use tablet computers like an iPad for example) which is basically the control of the smart home control computer which transmits the commands to the power panel controllers that perform them .

The smart home system contains the possibility of creating scenarios for various situations that happen in everyday life. For example, as soon as you return from a busy work day, the house is "ready" for your arrival: calm lighting will come on, blinds will light up, air conditioning or heating will light and even the kettle will boil water for you. Of course, you can control the various home modes remotely with your mobile phone.

I offer you Ms Lisa Miles with you already want to do when you go all over the box and make a smart home for a small investment. Any qualified electrician can provide you with the system including work.

Once you are done, I assure you that you will bless me every day.
Children
No Data