This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

What is really a Scientist and how one becomes a such highly prized person? Is it the following route a valid one to become a worthy scientist?

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Premise: As far as I I know the term " Scientist" in not protected by law all over the world ( it is like " Engineer" in UK) so it my be used by anyone independently by his/her education level and orientation.
https://www.the-ies.org/joining
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    In a similar way in this country to be considered a worthy  qualified)  "Environmentalist"  you must at least hold a first degree either in environmental science or  environmental engineering (or both ). Lower qualifications ( in particular way the ones, strictly speaking, outside the environmental world, such as, for example " Geometra" ( Surveyor) and similar technical ones, are not taken in account ( considered)!
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    In a similar way in this country to be considered a worthy  qualified)  "Environmentalist"  you must at least hold a first degree either in environmental science or  environmental engineering (or both ). Lower qualifications ( in particular way the ones, strictly speaking, outside the environmental world, such as, for example " Geometra" ( Surveyor) and similar technical ones, are not taken in account ( considered)!
Children
No Data