This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

What is really a Scientist and how one becomes a such highly prized person? Is it the following route a valid one to become a worthy scientist?

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Premise: As far as I I know the term " Scientist" in not protected by law all over the world ( it is like " Engineer" in UK) so it my be used by anyone independently by his/her education level and orientation.
https://www.the-ies.org/joining
Parents
  • Good afternoon Mr. Moshe, 

the engineer you know and did a million dollar damage is not a good enough example in this forum that you have not researched or tested in depth. I also know qualified engineers who built a bridge and breakdown so they are not engineers. In any case, posting to this forum is not acceptable to me. To receive CEng assessment, an engineer must have physical and creative values ​​and of course experience in a specific field (I invite you to look for answers I answered including an attachment to help the community and forum cope and make it easy), a physical head engineer using formulas and calculations certainly deserves CEng appreciation.
  • Good afternoon Mr. Moshe, 

the engineer you know and did a million dollar damage is not a good enough example in this forum that you have not researched or tested in depth. I also know qualified engineers who built a bridge and breakdown so they are not engineers. In any case, posting to this forum is not acceptable to me. To receive CEng assessment, an engineer must have physical and creative values ​​and of course experience in a specific field (I invite you to look for answers I answered including an attachment to help the community and forum cope and make it easy), a physical head engineer using formulas and calculations certainly deserves CEng appreciation.
Children
No Data