This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

HOW IPRA/PRA is recorded / recognized

IPRAs and PRAs are supporting candidates every time, there is place to enter PRA details in the application form.

Is IET keep record of IPRA/PRAs, who supported for how many candidate and when?

In my view, this is one of the record IET need to maintain and recognize PRAs around the world, usually once we support candidate and review, after that there is no communication in relation that application. We prefer to have that communicated

Parents
  • Alasdair’s post reminds me of the importance of not becoming too insular, or a “closed community”. Experienced experts like him acting as advisors can speak up for members who might be disadvantaged by certain assumptions which inevitably creep in, perhaps led by influential or persuasive individuals.  The nature of registration assessment means that it can never be perfectly precise, but like the legal jury system it needs to be well-organised, calibrated and fair.  It may be that an advisor who isn’t also an assessor identifies an issue of relevance and we should make every effort to capture this.  The member led committee which supervises assessment and advisory practice needs constant feedback to function effectively.     

• Alasdair’s post reminds me of the importance of not becoming too insular, or a “closed community”. Experienced experts like him acting as advisors can speak up for members who might be disadvantaged by certain assumptions which inevitably creep in, perhaps led by influential or persuasive individuals.  The nature of registration assessment means that it can never be perfectly precise, but like the legal jury system it needs to be well-organised, calibrated and fair.  It may be that an advisor who isn’t also an assessor identifies an issue of relevance and we should make every effort to capture this.  The member led committee which supervises assessment and advisory practice needs constant feedback to function effectively.     

Children
No Data