This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

HOW IPRA/PRA is recorded / recognized

IPRAs and PRAs are supporting candidates every time, there is place to enter PRA details in the application form.

Is IET keep record of IPRA/PRAs, who supported for how many candidate and when?

In my view, this is one of the record IET need to maintain and recognize PRAs around the world, usually once we support candidate and review, after that there is no communication in relation that application. We prefer to have that communicated

Parents
  • Wow

Really happy to see good comments, feedback and concerns, these are good and would be discussed with IET RSSU.
    My intention was to see how IPRA/PRA are getting meaning full existence in IET and how there counted

I usually get approached by two to three candidates every month and I spend fairly good amount of time to explain process and also review/feedback after they prepare the career history.
    Its fully useful and I make sure candidates are happy and get the full infor.

In my view, PRAs need to do a full meaning full job not less job and IET should count their support

• Wow

Really happy to see good comments, feedback and concerns, these are good and would be discussed with IET RSSU.
    My intention was to see how IPRA/PRA are getting meaning full existence in IET and how there counted

I usually get approached by two to three candidates every month and I spend fairly good amount of time to explain process and also review/feedback after they prepare the career history.
    Its fully useful and I make sure candidates are happy and get the full infor.

In my view, PRAs need to do a full meaning full job not less job and IET should count their support

Children
No Data