This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Competance and providing evidence

Hi

I'm currently putting together my application for Engtech. I summited a draft application which the PRA read. He suggested filling in the self assessment section. My question is when it says evidence do I just write my response or do I need to send in actual evidence for example letters, PowerPoint ect.

secondly is it ok to as the PRA to re read once I have done the above or is it not necessary.

Thank you

Daniel
Parents
  • I'd echo what Alasdair said regarding explaining evidence rather than adding examples.  If you are doing the competence assessment in Career Manager, this can also be attached to your application as additional evidence should this be required (although you still need to complete the three detailed questions on the application form).  

Kind Regards,

Kathryn
  • I'd echo what Alasdair said regarding explaining evidence rather than adding examples.  If you are doing the competence assessment in Career Manager, this can also be attached to your application as additional evidence should this be required (although you still need to complete the three detailed questions on the application form).  

Kind Regards,

Kathryn
Children
No Data