This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Architects vs Engineers: the endless innovation fancy of Architects!

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I quote: "  “We must engineer for ourselves a complete transformation in the way we think about our infrastructure and our professional practices,” said President Sheffield.

“The rise of artificial intelligence has enabled us to interrogate vast pools of data, leading to better decision-making. Advances in technology, computing power and just the sheer volume of data at our fingertips is transforming how infrastructure is operated and what it can do for the public.”

“I want to ensure that ICE members lead the way. If we maintain a laser-like focus on our future, and ensure we have the basics in place, we - as civil engineers - can be the conveners for the future technology that is before us. “
    https://www.ice.org.uk/news-and-insight/latest-ice-news/ice-hosts-record-breaking-ceremony
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I quote: "  “We must engineer for ourselves a complete transformation in the way we think about our infrastructure and our professional practices,” said President Sheffield.

“The rise of artificial intelligence has enabled us to interrogate vast pools of data, leading to better decision-making. Advances in technology, computing power and just the sheer volume of data at our fingertips is transforming how infrastructure is operated and what it can do for the public.”

“I want to ensure that ICE members lead the way. If we maintain a laser-like focus on our future, and ensure we have the basics in place, we - as civil engineers - can be the conveners for the future technology that is before us. “
    https://www.ice.org.uk/news-and-insight/latest-ice-news/ice-hosts-record-breaking-ceremony
Children
No Data