This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Designing a Faraday cage

I know this isn't a wiring regs question but does anyone know how to undertake the design calculations for a faraday cage to  Min Spec >80dB attenuation 20kHz – 200MHz

This is for a rooms that’s 3 x .3.6 m  

Thanks 

Matt
Parents
  • Depending on details of fit out in terms of no of doors and panels, if it needs to be made in small sections because of the location, and who is installing (you or them) and what on-site tests you need,  as a 'ballpark'  to avoid sudden shocks I'd suggest you set aside from £45k to £90K for a 4m cube. When they get back to you, please let me know if I'm now miles out of touch - it has been nearly a decade.
  • Depending on details of fit out in terms of no of doors and panels, if it needs to be made in small sections because of the location, and who is installing (you or them) and what on-site tests you need,  as a 'ballpark'  to avoid sudden shocks I'd suggest you set aside from £45k to £90K for a 4m cube. When they get back to you, please let me know if I'm now miles out of touch - it has been nearly a decade.
Children
No Data