This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

C&G Professional Recognition Awards (post-2013)

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Morning all,

Regarding LCGI, AfCGI, GCGI and MCGI, has anyone gone through this process after 2013 when it was changed from Senior Awards to Professional Recognition Awards?

I've found centers that offer these qualifications, but they provide little or no infomation (even via e-mail) as to what exactly you have to do, and what infomation / evidence you need to provide is.

I believe in the past their was a direct route if you had either IEng or CEng (of which ive got IEng), but i believe they no longer offer this route. I doubt i can just send an updated version of my IEng PRA, so i'd like to know what exactly it is i'd need to provide for to get one of these.

Unfortunatly, C&G provide very little infomation on these. I can't even figure out if i should even be applying for AfCGI or GCGI!

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Parents
  • In 2016, I enquired with a local provider about these... MCGI carried an assessment fee of £845 (LCGI was £420)

Other than that, the assessment categories looked very similar to the UK-SPEC criteria
  • In 2016, I enquired with a local provider about these... MCGI carried an assessment fee of £845 (LCGI was £420)

Other than that, the assessment categories looked very similar to the UK-SPEC criteria
Children
No Data