This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Why has discussion on the alleged "Climate Emergency" been shut down?

I want to know why, and who shut down the most viewed topic in the Club forum. Its Engineering content is obvious, and very large indeed. The answer to the problem is supposedly Electricity, and yet we cannot discuss it!
Parents
  • It would appear that the original 'question' had been lost, and there was little real discussion, not helped by this style of "platform".

The human factors issues (rather than technical factors) are becoming far more important in modern political and big engineering project matters. We are often "confusing the electricity with the wires" when looking for those "in power"

(Human factors: i.e. the impact of "social media" aka universal global communication - c.f. the effect of Gutenburg's printing press back in history)

(power: apparently a comment by Enoch Powell).
  • It would appear that the original 'question' had been lost, and there was little real discussion, not helped by this style of "platform".

The human factors issues (rather than technical factors) are becoming far more important in modern political and big engineering project matters. We are often "confusing the electricity with the wires" when looking for those "in power"

(Human factors: i.e. the impact of "social media" aka universal global communication - c.f. the effect of Gutenburg's printing press back in history)

(power: apparently a comment by Enoch Powell).
Children
No Data