This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Why has discussion on the alleged "Climate Emergency" been shut down?

I want to know why, and who shut down the most viewed topic in the Club forum. Its Engineering content is obvious, and very large indeed. The answer to the problem is supposedly Electricity, and yet we cannot discuss it!
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I'd have to say I was a tad surprised that this particular thread had been locked as it added nothing new or of value to engineering

Regardless of individual positions on climate change, there was a lot of relevant information in the thread so far - so a pity it had to come to an end, particularly as it's engineers who will (or won't) solve the issue one way or another

Anyways - I'm off to chuck some more oak on the woodburner (I won't be checking the moisture content as it's been in my log shed for at least 2 years) - hopefully it'll be a bit more environmentally friendly than my oil boiler

?

OMS

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    I'd have to say I was a tad surprised that this particular thread had been locked as it added nothing new or of value to engineering

Regardless of individual positions on climate change, there was a lot of relevant information in the thread so far - so a pity it had to come to an end, particularly as it's engineers who will (or won't) solve the issue one way or another

Anyways - I'm off to chuck some more oak on the woodburner (I won't be checking the moisture content as it's been in my log shed for at least 2 years) - hopefully it'll be a bit more environmentally friendly than my oil boiler

?

OMS

Children
No Data