This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Why has discussion on the alleged "Climate Emergency" been shut down?

I want to know why, and who shut down the most viewed topic in the Club forum. Its Engineering content is obvious, and very large indeed. The answer to the problem is supposedly Electricity, and yet we cannot discuss it!
Parents
  • I am not sure Lisa whether I should start a new thread, with a very carefully designed title to continue the discussion which was viewed over 4000 times. I wonder if you read E&T? What do you think of the editorial policy clearly operating there? I have written several letters to the Editor about the content, which is suitable for most 15 year old school children, as I thought we were supposed to be an Institution of highly educated Engineers. Just where is the rock solid Engineering? I have had zero reply! Oh dear, slightly of subject, but probably of interest to members!
  • I am not sure Lisa whether I should start a new thread, with a very carefully designed title to continue the discussion which was viewed over 4000 times. I wonder if you read E&T? What do you think of the editorial policy clearly operating there? I have written several letters to the Editor about the content, which is suitable for most 15 year old school children, as I thought we were supposed to be an Institution of highly educated Engineers. Just where is the rock solid Engineering? I have had zero reply! Oh dear, slightly of subject, but probably of interest to members!
Children
No Data