This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Why has discussion on the alleged "Climate Emergency" been shut down?

I want to know why, and who shut down the most viewed topic in the Club forum. Its Engineering content is obvious, and very large indeed. The answer to the problem is supposedly Electricity, and yet we cannot discuss it!
Parents
  • Thank you Lisa :-) I searched for the thread not long after the last forum upgrade as I wanted to check the links to the DMS regarding Greenland ice. At the time I couldn't find it either searching my posts or searching the forums.

Interestingly although you and I have posted on this thread it doesn't appear in the recent topics in the forums however the Maker Movement, which is much older, does?
  • Thank you Lisa :-) I searched for the thread not long after the last forum upgrade as I wanted to check the links to the DMS regarding Greenland ice. At the time I couldn't find it either searching my posts or searching the forums.

Interestingly although you and I have posted on this thread it doesn't appear in the recent topics in the forums however the Maker Movement, which is much older, does?
Children
No Data