This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

COVID-19: AI and Engineering for Healthcare Crises: Rapid Response Strategies for Covid-19

As we are a few weeks away from our first webinar about AI and Engineering for Healthcare Crises: Rapid Response Strategies for Covid-19, there is a central role for the engineering community to come together to support science, government and public/social institutions

As an engineering community, we would be keen to find out if: 
  1.      Do you yourselves have solutions either tactically for now, or longer term for after the crisis is over? 

•      What are your ideas? These could be inventions that need financing or deploying quickly or policies that you think governments need to     implement. 

•      Are there any anecdotes on the ground that you think will be useful for our community to hear about? 

•      What questions do you have that you would like discussed over IET webinars?

May this global crisis inspire us all to reach out and discover how our shared experience and understanding can benefit all our communities.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and any experiences you may have on this?

Register Here for the Webinars
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Anastasiya Giarletta and I work for Dr. Ronjon Nag at R42 Group, focusing on early-stage AI/deep tech and science investments. I also lead R42 Institute efforts.

As Dr. Ronjon Nag mentioned - we would love to hear from you ahead of his lecture on 6th May!

Please, submit your questions and/or projects on the form below. We will do our best to address them before, during or after the webinar.

https://forms.gle/Xs9exQQqZ1pEpVbi9

Kind regards,

Anastasiya
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Anastasiya Giarletta and I work for Dr. Ronjon Nag at R42 Group, focusing on early-stage AI/deep tech and science investments. I also lead R42 Institute efforts.

As Dr. Ronjon Nag mentioned - we would love to hear from you ahead of his lecture on 6th May!

Please, submit your questions and/or projects on the form below. We will do our best to address them before, during or after the webinar.

https://forms.gle/Xs9exQQqZ1pEpVbi9

Kind regards,

Anastasiya
Children
No Data