This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Coronavirus.

We have been advised not to go to pubs and restaurants, cinemas and other public places, to protect ourselves and others from the Coronavirus. Are we still able to work? Can we still obtain stock? Will we continue to visit workplaces like offices, shops or homes? Will we be provided  with fiscal support if we can not trade, especially if we are self employed?

University College London is predicting up to 250,000 potential fatalities from Coronavirus in the U.K.

How does the pandemic affect you?

Whaddaufink?

Z.

Parents
  • I have a monthly 18th Edition course next week along with the start of a 2391. I have only mild concern about this virus for my own sake but my good lady falls in to that broad category of “at risk” people. She is currently working from home and will do so for at least the next 12 weeks. I know life has to go on and hiding away from contact with others may do nothing other than slow the spread of the disease to more manageable levels and may not prevent you getting it at some future date as it remains in residual form. 

if I am to heed government advice then I don’t think I could construct a case to say that the courses are essential. Still, I remain somewhat perplexed!
  • I have a monthly 18th Edition course next week along with the start of a 2391. I have only mild concern about this virus for my own sake but my good lady falls in to that broad category of “at risk” people. She is currently working from home and will do so for at least the next 12 weeks. I know life has to go on and hiding away from contact with others may do nothing other than slow the spread of the disease to more manageable levels and may not prevent you getting it at some future date as it remains in residual form. 

if I am to heed government advice then I don’t think I could construct a case to say that the courses are essential. Still, I remain somewhat perplexed!
Children
No Data