This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Coronavirus.

We have been advised not to go to pubs and restaurants, cinemas and other public places, to protect ourselves and others from the Coronavirus. Are we still able to work? Can we still obtain stock? Will we continue to visit workplaces like offices, shops or homes? Will we be provided  with fiscal support if we can not trade, especially if we are self employed?

University College London is predicting up to 250,000 potential fatalities from Coronavirus in the U.K.

How does the pandemic affect you?

Whaddaufink?

Z.

Parents
  • Good idea to have a place where this can be disussed with some calm pragmatic rationality for a change.

A sense of perspective needs to be regained. We have a particularly malevolent strain of flu and nothing more, no matter how the media hams it up to be otherwise.

Yes there are those whose ages and prevailing medical conditionals ,which make them more vulnerable, but the same can be said for any other 'flu nasty' we have experienced in the past.

Quite why such a fuss is being made about this particular one escapes me - it just makes me ask the question - what are they not telling us? And just where has it really originated from and how?

Mixed stories about eating bats and other unfortunate creatures somewhere in China? A bio  warfare lab escape? Who knows?

To be honest, I am struggling to make sense of it all. Never let a crisis go to waste eh?

• Good idea to have a place where this can be disussed with some calm pragmatic rationality for a change.

A sense of perspective needs to be regained. We have a particularly malevolent strain of flu and nothing more, no matter how the media hams it up to be otherwise.

Yes there are those whose ages and prevailing medical conditionals ,which make them more vulnerable, but the same can be said for any other 'flu nasty' we have experienced in the past.

Quite why such a fuss is being made about this particular one escapes me - it just makes me ask the question - what are they not telling us? And just where has it really originated from and how?

Mixed stories about eating bats and other unfortunate creatures somewhere in China? A bio  warfare lab escape? Who knows?

To be honest, I am struggling to make sense of it all. Never let a crisis go to waste eh?

Children
No Data