This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Coronavirus.

We have been advised not to go to pubs and restaurants, cinemas and other public places, to protect ourselves and others from the Coronavirus. Are we still able to work? Can we still obtain stock? Will we continue to visit workplaces like offices, shops or homes? Will we be provided  with fiscal support if we can not trade, especially if we are self employed?

University College London is predicting up to 250,000 potential fatalities from Coronavirus in the U.K.

How does the pandemic affect you?

Whaddaufink?

Z.

Parents

• OMS:

It's turned up at just about the right time to be blamed for a significant global economic downturn, so it was definitely Trump

On the other hand, the global downturn is hiding any problems that arise out of Brexit, the higher death rate among the elderly and those with underlying health problems will ease the pressure on pensions and (in the long term) the load on the NHS, the prevalence of the virus in the South East will discourage immigrants - perhaps it is all part of the Brexit plan!

Or alternatively, you can argue that the one of the main issues is overpopulation and solving that will help carbon emissions, pollution, global warming etc., so perhaps.......

(I offer these as examples of arguments that can be made, and I want to stress that I don't subscribe to any of them)

• OMS:

It's turned up at just about the right time to be blamed for a significant global economic downturn, so it was definitely Trump

On the other hand, the global downturn is hiding any problems that arise out of Brexit, the higher death rate among the elderly and those with underlying health problems will ease the pressure on pensions and (in the long term) the load on the NHS, the prevalence of the virus in the South East will discourage immigrants - perhaps it is all part of the Brexit plan!

Or alternatively, you can argue that the one of the main issues is overpopulation and solving that will help carbon emissions, pollution, global warming etc., so perhaps.......

(I offer these as examples of arguments that can be made, and I want to stress that I don't subscribe to any of them)

Children
No Data