This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

CORONA Virus. and why the PANIC Virus

SALUTE Cuba, they have allowed an infected ship to visit their island and keep their economy going.  This nonsense about a pandemic is a conspiracy from the insurance companies to avoid claims, and capitalist profit making organisation that rely on ignorance of most normal citizens.  The stats of Cuba infection rates will be critical in limiting more messing up by panicking   politicians, who are protecting themselves by saying their health systems don't have enough ventilators to meet the crisis.
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Alasdair,

For the "Very high temperatures (>30°C) render the coronaviruses inactive" I was just saying that some professionals in the field claim this.

So I agree, this is not a definitive statement.

Not arguing if this is pandemic or not.  In my opinion of nonprofessional in this field of disease control this appears to be at least like a pandemic.

Very sad and frightening.

"Italy ordered the army to move bodies from a northern town at the center of the coronavirus outbreak where funeral services have been overwhelmed as the government prepared to prolong emergency lockdown measures across the country.

An army spokesman confirmed on Thursday that 15 trucks and 50 soldiers had been deployed to move bodies to neighboring provinces. Earlier local authorities in Bergamo had appealed for help with cremations after they had overwhelmed its crematorium."

• Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Alasdair,

For the "Very high temperatures (>30°C) render the coronaviruses inactive" I was just saying that some professionals in the field claim this.

So I agree, this is not a definitive statement.

Not arguing if this is pandemic or not.  In my opinion of nonprofessional in this field of disease control this appears to be at least like a pandemic.

Very sad and frightening.

"Italy ordered the army to move bodies from a northern town at the center of the coronavirus outbreak where funeral services have been overwhelmed as the government prepared to prolong emergency lockdown measures across the country.

An army spokesman confirmed on Thursday that 15 trucks and 50 soldiers had been deployed to move bodies to neighboring provinces. Earlier local authorities in Bergamo had appealed for help with cremations after they had overwhelmed its crematorium."

Children
No Data