This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

What are we going to do about the COVID-2X and COVID-3X World wide Pandemics?

The big question is how society is going to change as multiple waves of COVID-19 and new viruses appear over the next 20 years.

Business models supporting sharing of physical objects appear to be in jeopardy (example "ride sharing" transportation). 

Peter Brooks MIET

Palm Bay Florida USA
Parents
  • Good morning:

I had to look up details of the Renault Twizy as I have never seen one up close. They may not be sold in the US.

Seems the batteries are not included in the purchase price. You have to lease them for about 45 pound per month.

The standard model does not have doors and the maximum speed is about 45 mph and the range is about 50 miles. It is effectively a 4 wheel covered electric motorcycle. The information said that  because of the external body you don't have to wear a helmet.

Just as a piece of information when you drive a motorcycle in Florida you do not have to wear a helmet. A few years ago when I visited a Florida heart transplant hospital  I was told that they get a lot of donor hearts from people who had accidents when driving motorcycles. 

Peter Brooks MIET

Palm Bay Florida USA
  • Good morning:

I had to look up details of the Renault Twizy as I have never seen one up close. They may not be sold in the US.

Seems the batteries are not included in the purchase price. You have to lease them for about 45 pound per month.

The standard model does not have doors and the maximum speed is about 45 mph and the range is about 50 miles. It is effectively a 4 wheel covered electric motorcycle. The information said that  because of the external body you don't have to wear a helmet.

Just as a piece of information when you drive a motorcycle in Florida you do not have to wear a helmet. A few years ago when I visited a Florida heart transplant hospital  I was told that they get a lot of donor hearts from people who had accidents when driving motorcycles. 

Peter Brooks MIET

Palm Bay Florida USA
Children
No Data