This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

The Day the Earth Stood Still. U.K. 24th March 2020.

It will be remembered for years. It is a powerful event. It disrupts all normal day to day activity and will cause financial ruin for millions for decades, plunging the country into debt for half a century.  Life will never be  the same again.

The Day The Earth Stood Still.

To be repeated just before the flu epidemic season in November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51JoEE_znyI

Z.
Parents
  • Zoomy... is this really real??? Now, I'm worried!!

Look, I have read the following post and I really disagree... what has happened will change this country for years' to come... people will lose their rented / maybe mortgaged homes too. 

I guess I am the, and who cares what I have to say anyways - fair enough, only person in the UK who thinks they are doing EVERYTHING wrong - sorry if this offends anyone... enough said... good luck to all!

regards...
  • Zoomy... is this really real??? Now, I'm worried!!

Look, I have read the following post and I really disagree... what has happened will change this country for years' to come... people will lose their rented / maybe mortgaged homes too. 

I guess I am the, and who cares what I have to say anyways - fair enough, only person in the UK who thinks they are doing EVERYTHING wrong - sorry if this offends anyone... enough said... good luck to all!

regards...
Children
No Data