This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Kelly Marie.

Mornin' Kelly Marie,

are you a radio amateur at all? Do your radio shack lights go dim when you transmit? I stumbled across this guy in America and thought that you might find it interesting. Just look at his large collection of gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXHWhfgGZps

Z.

Parents
  • G6IRW here but no longer active. I still have my 2m and 70cm kit but I have not checked it works recently. High winds reorientated the 70cm and 2 meter beams to near vertical a few years ago and they would be good for satellite communication. I will find the time to go on the roof one day and try to fix them but as the years go by the roof appears to get  higher, the floor further away and my nerve is decreasing.

This enforced isolation is giving me more time but so far I have spent it filling two skips, building a wood store and organising a community volunteer group. In a few months I may get around to sorting the aerials and radios out and getting back on the air.
  • G6IRW here but no longer active. I still have my 2m and 70cm kit but I have not checked it works recently. High winds reorientated the 70cm and 2 meter beams to near vertical a few years ago and they would be good for satellite communication. I will find the time to go on the roof one day and try to fix them but as the years go by the roof appears to get  higher, the floor further away and my nerve is decreasing.

This enforced isolation is giving me more time but so far I have spent it filling two skips, building a wood store and organising a community volunteer group. In a few months I may get around to sorting the aerials and radios out and getting back on the air.
Children
No Data