This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Energy systems thinking a new design

Hi I would like to ask the community if we can set up a post for a new energy system I have been working on ,I think it works out more efficient and ecologically better , and its large scale thinking for energy systems , and now I need to check through my figures and need the views of IET thinkers for instance on combustion , post combustion chemistry , it unfolds into quite a complex system which I have been working on for 8 years , but enables us to get more energy from wastes and perhaps helps to move to biomaterials. I have an interest as environmental thinker and have designed the system to go through to government funding phases and pretty confident it works well in a number of questions around energy and environmental thinking .
Parents
  • Helios:

Hi I would like to ask the community if we can set up a post for a new energy system I have been working on

I think you just did.

• Helios:

Hi I would like to ask the community if we can set up a post for a new energy system I have been working on

I think you just did.

Children
No Data