This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Autonomous vehicles

Hi all friends,

I wanted to know if all garages that provide repair service are licensed to repair autonomous vehicles?

If not, please provide reasons.

I ask the community because if the garage has been authorized by the Ministry of Transport to repair cars I do not see it as a matter of training licensees for professional knowledge (of course up to a certain threshold), because the world of autonomy requires a good few years to know how the sensors work and I believe a person Normative In order to obtain permission for this, an employee with the rank of mechanical engineer from the automation section will be employed.

I would love to get factual and genuine answers that reflect actual reality
Parents
  • Do not confuse. I mean only in autonomous systems of the vehicle. Therefore, a garage that is not formed to be able to receive an autonomous vehicle at all and should be enforced and fluent. Because you describe a luxury vehicle that is autonomous entered every little malfunction and a hostel of your car. I do not think normal to bring a car with smart systems for a unlist garage and such a client will end
  • Do not confuse. I mean only in autonomous systems of the vehicle. Therefore, a garage that is not formed to be able to receive an autonomous vehicle at all and should be enforced and fluent. Because you describe a luxury vehicle that is autonomous entered every little malfunction and a hostel of your car. I do not think normal to bring a car with smart systems for a unlist garage and such a client will end
Children
No Data