This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Autonomous vehicles

Hi all friends,

I wanted to know if all garages that provide repair service are licensed to repair autonomous vehicles?

If not, please provide reasons.

I ask the community because if the garage has been authorized by the Ministry of Transport to repair cars I do not see it as a matter of training licensees for professional knowledge (of course up to a certain threshold), because the world of autonomy requires a good few years to know how the sensors work and I believe a person Normative In order to obtain permission for this, an employee with the rank of mechanical engineer from the automation section will be employed.

I would love to get factual and genuine answers that reflect actual reality
Parents
  • I agree with you but it should be noted that most of the theory you present does not reflect reality this means that all sensors are dependent on the control unit and this means that despite a fault in one of the sensors it is not necessarily a fault and it may very well be a spiral fault and the whole problem is updating the control unit. I come from this field and from life experience I have raised a topic for criticism to hear
  • I agree with you but it should be noted that most of the theory you present does not reflect reality this means that all sensors are dependent on the control unit and this means that despite a fault in one of the sensors it is not necessarily a fault and it may very well be a spiral fault and the whole problem is updating the control unit. I come from this field and from life experience I have raised a topic for criticism to hear
Children
No Data