This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Accessing somebody to talk with by phone.

Hi everybody,

Has anybody had problems contacting CPC in the last few days?

i ask because when I phoned the person on the other end just hung up before I could speak and another couple of times on a different line the phone just produced a continuous tone...a little troubling!

Legh
Parents
  • Thanks for your reply.

I forgot about their lunch break when I phoned. The batteries that were replaced seemed only to hold about 60-70% of their declared charge after leaving them all night on charge. I now have another set which I will replace and put them on charge for the next 12+ hours. We'll see how much AHrs they then hold.

Generally, a fully charged set of batteries for this type of chair will last for 12 hours of continuous use. What I have found recently with Lead-Acid batteries is that no matter how long you leave them to charge they never last for more than 4 hours and never for more than an hour continuously.

Legh
  • Thanks for your reply.

I forgot about their lunch break when I phoned. The batteries that were replaced seemed only to hold about 60-70% of their declared charge after leaving them all night on charge. I now have another set which I will replace and put them on charge for the next 12+ hours. We'll see how much AHrs they then hold.

Generally, a fully charged set of batteries for this type of chair will last for 12 hours of continuous use. What I have found recently with Lead-Acid batteries is that no matter how long you leave them to charge they never last for more than 4 hours and never for more than an hour continuously.

Legh
Children
No Data