This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Need PRA Advise for C Eng - Mechanical ( Workshop Manager- Plant, Machinery & Vehicle)

Former Community Member
Former Community Member

Hi,

I'm in second stage of the registration process and my application has undergone a Pre-Interview Assessment. 

Following this assessment, it was considered that my application would be strengthened through additional evidence of competence and Underpinning Knowledge and Understanding (UK&U).

Using up to 1000 words, I have to describe a situation where I was responsible for significant innovation and creativity. I should clearly describe the application of technical knowledge and understanding and any research or investigations that I undertook. How I applied and use resources such as manpower, finance, and managed implementation should be clearly explained.

I'm working in the central workshop as workshop manager in a mega construction company and handling 3500+ fleet. A lots of innovative things I do during during discharging my regular duties. Specially for cost control of workshop and during  application of equipment at projects specially Tower and mobile cranes.

I'm seeking PRA advise and guide to support me in order to prepare the statement of evidence. PRA from same filed will be desirable.

More details will be pursued upon discussion.

With bast regards.

Tushar Kanti Mondal

B Eng, MIET, MBA (OM)

Edit: email address removed by Moderator
Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Dear Mr. Philip,

I appreciate your reply and advise. One thing is still not clear to me whether I have to proof any new product or process development or engineering solution with the help of all the documents (some of which are controlled documents and can not be revealed) or step by step explanation of that particular development or solution through 1000  word is enough.

May I have to cover all the 5 major attributes in 1000 words point by point?

As I'm not in research or development field that's why it's not 100% clear to me what is being asked exactly. I mean up to what extend I have to explain? Detail procedure of that particular development or only engineering aspects involved in it.

Please advise.
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Dear Mr. Philip,

I appreciate your reply and advise. One thing is still not clear to me whether I have to proof any new product or process development or engineering solution with the help of all the documents (some of which are controlled documents and can not be revealed) or step by step explanation of that particular development or solution through 1000  word is enough.

May I have to cover all the 5 major attributes in 1000 words point by point?

As I'm not in research or development field that's why it's not 100% clear to me what is being asked exactly. I mean up to what extend I have to explain? Detail procedure of that particular development or only engineering aspects involved in it.

Please advise.
Children
No Data