This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Free Speech on US Social Media Firms and the Future of the USD

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
To curtail the 'Freedom of Speech' of a Sitting President, just goes on to show the great financial and economic risk that some social media firms operate with, and the subsequent bogus financial value that it is allocated for some reasons - other than a market evaluated and risk assessed fundamental. If social media firms, start subjugating a Sitting President, it is obviously above the laws itself - making it a void when analysing for any financial worth.

The trillion dollar social media market becomes clearly a hype - rather than a reality for the US market and calculated on the US Dollar. A possible reason for the further deterioration of the USD in the world markets!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-09/donald-trump-twitter-account-permanently-suspend-capital-riot/13044570

Parents
  • Kiritkumar,

Putting aside your CNN narrative, which conveniently ignores the fact that Trump's opponents have never accepted his election, to the extent that they created a fake 'Russian collusion' story that, the wheels of justice, grinding slowly, were beginning to expose all of the players going all the way up to Clinton and that no court yet has got to the stage of reviewing any evidence, preferring instead to reject the plaintiffs as not having standing, I was trying to make the general case.

The president isn't alone in being 'blocked'. These media companies have done and continue to do the same to millions of others. The result being that only the side of the 'story' that they like is published on their platforms, platforms which form virtually a world monopoly, and in doing so have shot themselves.

It has been said that Lloyds of London welcomes a disaster, even though they have to pay out. The act of paying out is an active demonstration that 'my word is my bond', that the 'city' is an institution that can be trusted.

The media moguls of Silcon Valley have just demonstrated that they cannot be trusted. It is that simple.
  • Kiritkumar,

Putting aside your CNN narrative, which conveniently ignores the fact that Trump's opponents have never accepted his election, to the extent that they created a fake 'Russian collusion' story that, the wheels of justice, grinding slowly, were beginning to expose all of the players going all the way up to Clinton and that no court yet has got to the stage of reviewing any evidence, preferring instead to reject the plaintiffs as not having standing, I was trying to make the general case.

The president isn't alone in being 'blocked'. These media companies have done and continue to do the same to millions of others. The result being that only the side of the 'story' that they like is published on their platforms, platforms which form virtually a world monopoly, and in doing so have shot themselves.

It has been said that Lloyds of London welcomes a disaster, even though they have to pay out. The act of paying out is an active demonstration that 'my word is my bond', that the 'city' is an institution that can be trusted.

The media moguls of Silcon Valley have just demonstrated that they cannot be trusted. It is that simple.
Children
No Data