This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Personal Data Breach on UTR Tennis

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
I was surprised when after signing up for a new Tennis Tournament called 'UTR Tennis', I firstly started receiving spam emails about Tennis matches etc. However, further I received an automatic update of the matches that I played on the website, without my prior consent or approval. 

It seems that UTR Tennis is getting people to sign up in the name of playing a few matches - but thereafter actually follows the person around and collects information on who, where and how the person had been performing. This is clearly a breach of Personal Data Collection.

I have thereafter requested that my account be removed from UTR Tennis - that I only signed up in the show of playing a match or two!

5dab7423e7d277f5c63db2807f291790-original-screenshot-from-2021-01-13-10-37-08.png
Parents
  • It sounds like they are doing what they said they would do under their Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
  • It sounds like they are doing what they said they would do under their Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Children
No Data