This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Electric Vehicles - Impact on electrical network. Survey of vehicle uptake.

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Dear IET forum,

I am carrying out research into the impacts of the projected surge of electric vehicle uptake on the local network infrastructure. The results will be used as part of my Technical report for Ceng. Please could you spare 2 minutes completing the survey in the link below? Its very short I assure you and completely anonymous. My aim is to understand a sample of peoples views on them personally taking up ownership of electric vehicles and if the pandemic may have changed their future car ownership behaviours. 

When complete i can post the results here and if you are interested make a comment and i can send you the finished technical report.

Much appreciated, thank you in advance.!
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CC7GJSB

Parents
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi Lee,

Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate the offer of passing on the survey to your EV owners club, however as you have suggested I think it would skew the results. I will certainly be in touch as i don't have any links into EV owners and some real world feedback would be invaluable. I may even create another survey for EV owners and send it to you.

Thanks again.

JonJon
  • Former Community Member
    0 Former Community Member
    Hi Lee,

Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate the offer of passing on the survey to your EV owners club, however as you have suggested I think it would skew the results. I will certainly be in touch as i don't have any links into EV owners and some real world feedback would be invaluable. I may even create another survey for EV owners and send it to you.

Thanks again.

JonJon
Children
No Data