This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

re Reputable suppliers of solar panels.

I'm interested in an off grid / supplementary solar panel system for my own use. I'm part p but only part time and semi retired- there's absolutely no value in me doing all the courses to become a renewables installer.

But trying to find panels online to buy is a minefield: I get loads of companies trying to sell me complete packages , and I get all sorts "shops" selling panels with so many different names and claimed outputs ,  I really don't know where to start. These things are obviously imported, mainly from the far east and I know quality can vary enormously, so I need a reputable supplier who will sell me them with some sort guarantee.There must be plenty, but how to sort the wheat from the chaff, as it were?
Parents
  • Superb, thanks. That gives me somewhere to start. Secondhand Ebay ones are interesting: why are people taking them out.   I've read about problems with people selling their house but thought it was because you were normally signed up for many years. Surely you couldn't just take them out. And if they're paid for they should be generating you a nice saving on your bills?
  • Superb, thanks. That gives me somewhere to start. Secondhand Ebay ones are interesting: why are people taking them out.   I've read about problems with people selling their house but thought it was because you were normally signed up for many years. Surely you couldn't just take them out. And if they're paid for they should be generating you a nice saving on your bills?
Children
No Data